Dimension Rifts can be opened 1-3 times per day depending on your VIP level or by having one of your allies open one. They only last for 30 minutes when activated and have a limit of 5-10 players per rift, depending on VIP level.
You won't get any Shield or Alliance Experience for finishing a rift, but you do get gold.
How to Access Dimension Rifts:
- Tap the purple "Dimension Rift" image in the right bottom corner of the main screen
- Press Open button like the image above and you will see the pop up that confirm your decision.
- You can use the Search Again button to roll for a different rift.
- You can also access your friends rifts.
Once you enter a rift, you will be ask to choose what difficulty you want to play. You need to finish the preceding difficulty before gaining access to the next difficulty. The higher the level of the mission, the more likely it is to reward a Hero Biometric at the end. It is also more likely the enemies will drop loot during the Rift. The higher difficulty missions also cost more Energy. Energy costs are sometimes reduced by 40% during temporary "Hot Time" Energy Reduction Events. Energy Required shows the normal and (Hot Time) Energy costs. Drop chances come from an old datamined Future Fight Probability Table that could be out of date now. Energy Efficiency shows the average Energy cost per Biometric drop using the Biometric Chance shown, both normal runs and during (Hot Time) Energy Reduction Events. The most efficient difficulty to run for just Biometric drops is 1 for normal days and 3 for Hot Time events since 1-3 are the same and Difficulty 3 offers better chances for Comic Cards and better ones as well.
|Difficulty||Level Range||Energy Cost||Biometric Chance||Energy Efficiency for Biometrics|
|1||10-19||6 (4)||Very Low (40%)||15* (10)|
|2||20-29||8 (5)||Low (50%)||16 (10)|
|3||30-39||10 (6)||Medium (60%)||16.67 (10*)|
|4||40-49||12 (8)||High (70%)||17.14 (11.42)|
|5||50-59||14 (9)||Very High (80%)||17.5 (11.25)|
Types of Dimension Rifts Edit
- For each friend that successfully plays a mission in a Dimension Rift that you opened, a bonus reward is sent to your inbox, one per friend, depending on the Dimension Rift's Clear Reward.
- Dimension Rifts are limited in the number of friends that can enter, but each friend that does enter can play as many times as they can until the Dimension Rift expires.
|Dimension Rift||Biometrics||Comic Card|
|Let’s Get Small||Ant-Man||Gwenpool (2016) #3|
|Drax on, Drax off||Drax||Drax (2015) #1|
|Big Ideas||Giant-Man||Ant Man & The Wasp (2013) #2|
|Bark is Worse Than Bite||Groot||Groot (2015) #5|
|Chitauri's Invasion||Loki||Loki: Agent of Asgard #17|
|The Prodigal Son||M.O.D.O.K.||Guardians of the Galaxy (2013) #1|
|Sisterly Bonds||Nebula||Avengers (1963) #318|
|Courting Death||Ronan||Annihilation: Ronan (2006) #1|
|The Incredible Shrinking Men||Ultron||Uncanny Avengers (2015) #10|
|Growth Spurt||Wasp||Ant-Man (2015) #1|
|Amazingly Interesting Voyage||Yellowjacket||Avengers: The Initiative (2007) #20|
|Homecoming||Yondu||Star Lord (2015) #2|
Comic Card Rewards Edit
Dimension Rifts also award collectible Comic Card pieces. Each Dimension Rift difficulty level offers a separate selection of available Comic Card ranks. The higher rank Comic Cards have much lower chances to drop but it does increase with the level range of the Rift.
Running rifts opened by higher VIP players also rewards extra Comic Cards as rewards. So you can also obtain Comic Cards not listed above. These cards are:
- 1872 #1
- Armor Wars #1
- Marvel Zombies
- Captain Marvel & the Carol Corps #2
- 1602 Witch Hunter Angela #1
- Secret Wars 2099 #1
- Black Widow #20
- Secret Wars: Battleworld #2
- MODOK Assassin #1
- The Punisher #19
Rift Completion Edit
Every time one of the players that have joined a rift completes a mission, it adds a certain percentage to the progress bar. The higher level rifts fill the progress bar by a larger amount. Once the progress bar reaches 100% each player that has contributed will gain a completion reward. You can collect 3 completion rewards per day and they are as follows:
- 1st Completion Reward: 300,000 Gold
- 2nd Completion Reward: 200 Dimension Debris
- 3rd Completion Reward: 100 Energy